Monday, December 18, 2006

While I was on a long drive on Saturday I was lucky enough to hear a rerun of America’s Top 40 from 1979. I feel compelled to share the lyrics to Donna Summer’s MacArthur’s Park which was something like the ninth most popular song of the year….

MacArthur's Park is melting in the dark
All the sweet, green icing flowing down
Someone left the cake out in the rain
I don't think that I can take it
'Cause it took so long to bake it
And I'll never have that recipe again
Oh, no!

We’re doing 2-day air for $9.99 on orders under $199 and 2-day air for Free on orders over $199. Check the site for the codes. Or don’t.

In 2005 China produced more steel than any other country. What country produced the second most steel? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the Marlboro Man.

Have the greatest Monday in history.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?