Monday, December 25, 2006

We typically get complaints about our traditional Christmas home page so please click here to check it out when you’re bored. Aside from that I think today shouldn’t be about me. It should be about you. Unfortunately, I can’t think of anything to say so I’ll just leave it at that.

What did the Beatles call themselves before Ringo Starr joined the band in 1962? Today is the last auto-reply until the next one. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from movies that have a little Christmas something or other going. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Tennessee and Missouri.

Happiest Christmas to everyone and have the best Christmas since at least last Christmas.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?