Friday, December 15, 2006

We just got our first Moosejaw poster. Please click My friend once shaved his eye brows for no reason to check it out. I have not decided if I am going to frame my poster in mahogany or in matte black. Here’s my question… Right now if you purchase $25 of Moosejaw stuff (tees, a hoody, etc.) and add the poster to your cart you get the poster for free. We want to send a mailer to our entire list with the offer but we think it may be too risqué. Can you please click here to check out the mailer and let me know if you think we should send it to everyone or not? As always, we call this a totally unprofessional survey.

And today’s real question… Where was Fabio born? We are looking for a city and this is important. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Chile.

Have the most fantastic Friday of your entire life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?