Wednesday, December 13, 2006

We have my new favorite Moosejaw hoody ever. It is called the Thinny and it is amazing because, oddly enough, it is thin. I am giving 500 Moosejaw points for anyone who gets a Thinny today or tomorrow. Just email me your order number after you place your Thinny order and I’ll solve the rest. As always, this is for Daily Remark people only so please feel especially exploited.

I usually listen to the news on the way to work in the morning. This morning I listened to music. More specifically, I listen to the real jazz station on xm. I feel a little more relaxed and at peace with myself and the world. I am hoping that feeling goes away really soon.

No bullet points today. Thank you.

Wilt Chamberlain scored more points in an NBA game than anyone else. Who scored the second most? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Norman Thomas.

Have the greatest Wednesday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?