Sunday, December 31, 2006

Ulysses Everett McGill: Why are you telling our gals that I was hit by a train?

Penny Wharvey McGill: Lots of respectable people have been hit by trains. Judge Hobbie over in Cookville was hit by a train. What was I gonna tell them, that you got sent to the penal farm and I divorced you from shame?

Ulysses Everett McGill: Uh, I take your point. But it does put me in a damn awkward position, vis-a-vis my progeny.

-O Brother Where Art Thou

What is a group of rhinoceroses called? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include quotes from four movies that did not feature any rhinos. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was four.

Have an amazing New Year’s Eve. I’m thinking you’re second best ever.

Love the Madness
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?