Saturday, December 23, 2006

Typically, they don't let me talk at Moosejaw. However, because of the holidays I got special dispensation from a city councilperson to talk to Cami. Cami is one of the world's best Daily Remarkers who has not spent time in prison. Here is a quick play from the end of our call…

Fade in…

Me: I have had to do auto-replies because we are so super busy that I actually have to work.
Cams: I really don't care.
Me: Okay. Bye.
Cams: Bye.


I'm sure the play doesn't do the call any justice but it was really funny and I have never respected Cami more. That's all.

In the original book, what was the phantom's name in the Phantom of the Opera? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today's auto-reply will include four quotes from people who are bald or mostly bald. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was Don Budge.

Have a fantastic Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?