Friday, December 01, 2006

Today's Daily Remark is a special guest Daily Remark from Ellen who specifically requested I use the word "Daily" no less than three times in my introduction. Here we go.

I am Ellen and you used my question on the 4th of July and you used my mom Sarah's question on Thanksgiving. This makes us one lucky family. So we started the Delta, PA Daily Remark Club over Thanksgiving. All 5 family members make up the club. We're getting tshirts printed. We'll send you a picture when they're done. And maybe another question for Christmas. Love the madness!

Ellen


Today's question comes from Kristen. I don't want to overstep my bounds but I think Kristen could not have been any cuter in the movie Wimbledon. What four US states have capital cities named after US presidents? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Ford.

Have the finest Friday you have ever had in your life please.

Also, please note that I know it was Kirsten and not Kristen in Wimbledon but I couldn't think of anything else to say. Kristen - I hope you don't hate me that much.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?