Saturday, December 16, 2006

The remote control was on a chair about five feet from where I was sitting last night. I couldn’t get up to grab the remote to change the station and ended up watching some crazy show on The National Geographic station about a dog, elephant and dolphin being born. The show was called In The Womb. I am not recommending it to boys because when The Girl breaks up with me and I have to mention an interesting show to a random girl I want to be the only person who has ever seen it. As always, please note that no one likes me.

Who was the Sioux leader in the Battle of Little Big Horn? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include four quotes from the movie The Royal Tenenbaums. Why not, right? Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Milan , Italy.

Have an incredible Saturday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




style="font-size:100%;">This album
is powered by
style="font-size:100%;">Moosejaw.com
-style="font-size:100%;">Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?