Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Let’s talk about shaving. Okay. I didn’t shave for about a week for no reason. So, I have a little goatee going now. One girl at Moosejaw asked me if I lost a bet. Later in the day another lady told me she couldn’t look at me. I predict people mistake me for Burt Reynolds within the week…Smokey and the Bandit-style perhaps.

No one liked the Daily Remark yesterday and it was one of my favorites. A song about a cake...you can’t even make that up.

We are doing a Free Moosejaw Short Sleeve Tee II with any $99 purchase. All you need to do is place an order for $99 and add one of these tees to your cart and the tee will be Free. Click here to check it out if you’re bored. We also still have the 2-day air promotions.

I feel a lot of love in the room.
-Bill Blazejowski, Night Shift

Today’s question comes from Judith. Judith was recently named the Daily Remark person most likely to finish the New York Times Crossword faster than anyone who lives in Arkansas or Hawaii. Here we go…what’s the only nation that begins with an A but doesn’t end with an A? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Japan. The US was third.

Have the most amazing Tuesday you’ve ever had.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?