Sunday, December 24, 2006

I'm a superstitious man, and if some unlucky accident should befall Michael - if he is to be shot in the head by a police officer, or be found hung dead in a jail cell... or if he should be struck by a bolt of lightning - then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room; and then I do not forgive. But with said, I pledge - on the souls of my grandchildren - that I will not be the one to break the peace that we have made today.
-Don Coleone, The Godfather

What two states share borders with the most other states? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today's auto-reply will include four quotes from people who have never claimed to be my brother. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was Erik.

Have the best Christmas Eve ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?