Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I saw the movie Pursuit of Happyness last night. It was very good. However, I couldn’t enjoy my slurpy because I kept having to move my straw around to get anything out of it and then I got a leak in my straw so I got nothing. There wasn’t one of those scooper things at the end of the straw either. Also, my entire leg fell asleep about halfway through the movie.

We have Free Overnight shipping for orders over $199 today and Overnight for $19.95 for orders under $199. According to my people this is the best shipping deal online. That may not be true but it is definitely in the top seven hundred deals online.

We just got new zip hoodies in stock and they are super cool. Click I had a giant moon on my wall when I was little to check them out. Or don’t.

Today’s question comes from Judith which is a perfect opportunity for me to make a correction to yesterday’s info. There are nine people in Arkansas who can finish a crossword faster than Judith. One of those people is planning a vacation to Hawaii in a couple weeks so I will email an update about all of it when his plane touches down on the big island. I don’t know what any of this means and I apologize to Judith. I apologize to the world. What is the only mammal that can’t jump? It is not a bat. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Afghanistan and Azerbaijan.

Have a decent Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?