Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I have a slight problem. I actually have a lot of problems but this one happens to be a slight problem. As you may know I have stopped using the exclamation point. I feel it is overused and has become meaningless. But, when someone emails me something like "Happy Holidays!" and I reply with simply "You too" I look terrible. If I reply with "You too. I would have used an exclamation point but I have stopped using them" I seem like a terrible person. So I have resolved to add a picture of a goat in lieu of an exclamation point until the springtime.

Who has run for President more times than anyone else? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Worldcom.

Have an incredible Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?