Thursday, December 21, 2006

I don't think I have ever included a link to a video in the 1,148 days that I have done the Daily Remark. That's probably not true. Anyway, you have probably seen the following SNL skit but check it out just in case. Please note, that it will probably offend you, make you not like me and it is definitely r-rated so, regardless of your age, please check with your parents and six strangers before clicking through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eM15-fMbCU

My goatee couldn't look more awful. It is the mustache that messes everything up. The mustache and the rest of my face.

We still have the Overnight deal going. It will last until 12pm eastern time today.

This is the last Judith question of the week. What is the only letter that doesn't appear in the name of any US state? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was an elephant.

Have the most incredible Thursday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?