Friday, December 22, 2006

I am not even going to try to answer emails today because I know I’ll be adding an auto-reply within about six minutes. So, today is an unscheduled scheduled auto-reply day…

The last time I posted this style of auto-reply was in 28BC. I was living in Rome and working as a host at a very popular brothel. Everyone referred to me as The Doorman. Toward the end of the year, the Senate had my name changed to the Doorperson. Of course I objected to the name change which was done strictly to appease Cicero. Mark Antony, who was a regular at the brothel, went to the Senate on my behalf and eventually my name was changed to Scott which seemed like a fair compromise because all parties were equally dissatisfied.

We are doing a Free $25 Moosejaw e-Gift Card with any $100 Moosejaw e-Gift Card. They’re E-Gift Cards so you can still get something in time for Christmas. Big deal.

Who was the first person to win tennis’ Grand Slam (all in one year)? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Q.

Have the best Friday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?