Thursday, December 07, 2006

Here's a play

Fade into our kitchen.

The Girl: I can't believe you didn't tell me about the Internet Retailer top 50 thing.
Me: We weren't allowed to release the information early.
The Girl: You weren't allowed to tell me?
Me: No.
The Girl: I'm not helping clean.


Fade out.

Today's question comes from Julie in Kentucky. I promised her I would use her question if I missed it. I got it right but we had such lovely email banter that I decided to use her question anyway. Here we go… Carl Sagan was a professor at what university? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Hydra.

Have an absolutely incredible Thursday. Absolutely.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?