Monday, November 06, 2006

We're just kicking off the best advertising campaign ever. I am not supposed to talk about it until we get some more of the campaign in order but I can't help myself. Please click I Love Cats and My Jeans are too big on me to check out an ad and billboard and click I'd Like No Feta On My Salad Please to check out the commercial. If you want an explanation please scroll down.

After being barred from re-entry in the US for his political beliefs where did Charlie Chaplin live? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Welcome to explanation city… The idea behind the campaign is that everyone is in their climbing/backpacking/mountaineering gear at all times. Remember when Malkovich walked into the restaurant in Being John Malkovich and everyone was Malkovich… something like that.

Yesterday's answer was Welton Academy.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?