Tuesday, November 14, 2006

We are trying to figure out the Moosejaw holiday party right now. Someone suggested a fake going out of business party and that is definitely getting my vote. I already have a speech and outfit planned. If you must know, I will be in a white suit with a beautiful white fedora. The song I'd like playing in the background of my speech is This Woman's Work by Maxwell. Please look it up if you want.it is quite appropriate. My Going Out of Business speech will focus entirely on the Shift/F3 rule which is the only thing I have learned since I started working at Moosejaw.

Four days until the game. I will be there.

According to my people what is the most expensive painting ever sold? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Celine Dion.

Have a decent Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?