Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Today is a Guest Daily Remark Day from Murf. I usually add some random text here that wastes your time but Murf asked me not to. That's not true. I just couldn't think of anything else to say. Here we go.

Below are two recent brief conversations I've had with my mother. I find them both to be very funny. One is hard evidence that we are living in a time in which television has reached new and disturbing lows. The other is the best comeback I have ever come up with. Oh no he didn't!

Mom: What team did Emmitt Smith play for?
Me: The Dallas Cowboys.
Mom: He is some dancer.
Me: (Shake my head horizontally in disapproval and stare back at my mother)

Upon telling my mother that I was attending a beer festival with all of my friends. Several years removed from college, she does not approve of the continuation of the college lifestyle.

Mom: What are you up to this weekend?
Me: Heading to PA for a beer festival Saturday.
Mom: When's it gonna end, Ryan? When's it gonna end?
Me: I don't know, 5...6 O'Clock?
Mom: (Shakes her head horizontally in disapproval and stares back at me)


What city is home to the United Nations International Court of Justice? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Adele Bloch-Bauer I by Gustav Klimt for $135 million.

Three days until game day.

Have the greatest Wednesday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?