Saturday, November 18, 2006

Today is the first Saturday Guest Daily Remark Day since I fought my steel cage match in Manila . Would ‘match in Manila’ be considered alliteration? Please don’t answer that. Today’s remark comes from Bryan in Michigan . Bryan emailed this to me yesterday. Here we go…

One of my best friends called me a couple days ago during the Pistons’ game and wanted to tell me something important but I asked if I could call him back because it was the end of the game and who calls at the end of a game. Needless to say, I have been swamped lately and completely forgot to call him back. He just emailed me an article that was in today’s paper that announced he was expecting a baby in May and that I was the godfather. I think I should probably call him about it right now. The expecting parents are Matt and Suzanna. If you know them please tell them way to go or something like that.

What is logophobia? If you look this up online you’ll definitely get it. They said it is more fun to guess. Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from people who may or may not have had logophobia. Riveting. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Theodore Roosevelt. He became president when McKinley was assasinated. Kennedy was the youngest elected president.

Have an amazing Saturday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?