Thursday, November 09, 2006

This is important… since The Girl met with the psychic last week she has become a strong believer in fate and it has really changed my life. Anytime I do something wrong it is fate. For example, when The Girl asks me why I have to talk about what we’re having for dinner everyday at 9am I reply that it is not even in my hands. When asked why I can’t bring in the hose from the front of the house I reply that I wish I could but it just hasn’t happened yet…not even really my territory anymore. For the first time I feel less cynical and believe that random psychics really do have special powers even though I’ve never heard of one of them cashing in like Rain Man in Vegas. That’s all.

Today’s question comes from Terrence. Apparently, Terrence is the only person to answer the Daily Remark on his computer with his hands tied behind his back. He said that, not me. Really. Here we go. In the 2004 Ryder Cup how many US players had winning records? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was two…Richard Nixon in 1972 & in Ronald Reagan 1984.

Have the most fantastic Thursday since last Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?