Sunday, November 12, 2006

Right there, looking into Joey's eyes, it all came back in a rush. Why I do what I do. Defending the defenseless, protecting the disenfranchised corporations that have been abandoned by their very own consumers: the logger, the sweatshop foreman, the oil driller, the land mine developer, the baby seal poacher...
-Nick Naylor, Thank You For Smoking

In 2005, the most popular color of sports car was what color? I don’t like the way I worded that. So sorry about it. Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from movies that had notable cars or at least showed a car at some point. I know…riveting. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Helsinki.

Please have an outstanding Sunday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?