Saturday, November 11, 2006

One of the girls at Starbucks this morning asked me my name when I ordered. Then, before I left she came from behind the counter and pretended to have to clean something and said something like ‘nice to meet you.’ Talk about wanting to french. I hope she becomes a stalker for two weeks but that nothing bad happens to me. Best day of my life so far.

What is Europe’s northernmost capital? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include for quotes from people who are from Europe. Could the anticipation of this auto-reply be any more agonizing? Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Kazakhstan.

Have the best Saturday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?