Monday, November 13, 2006

I was invited to a dinner with President Bush yesterday. Someone from a Congressman's office called me and invited me. On a Sunday no less. I have absolutely no clue how they got to me and I insisted they had the wrong person. I felt like it was '52 and I was answering questions from McCarthy again. I asked if it was just me and Bush at the dinner and the caller explained that she was unsure. I asked how many other people would be at the dinner and I got another unsure. I declined the dinner mostly because I am confident it was a set up by some random Daily Remarker.

This is a boring Daily Remark. It is purposeful.they said to just take up space today.

In 2005, what artist grossed more than any other from his or her concert tour? This is one person as opposed to a band. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was silver.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?