Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I think Reese and Ryan's break up is really starting to hit me after the initial shock. I told The Girl last night that we should never get married. Kurt and Goldie are the only ones who seem to be able to make it work. The Girl agreed and I am positive she is going to break up with me any second. I am considering breaking up with her first just in case. Does anyone have Reese's phone number? I love you.

How many murders was Lee Harvey Oswald accused of? Sorry about ending that sentence with a preposition. No yawning and no sorries at Moosejaw. Okay. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Switzerland.

Have an outstanding Tuesday. Really.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?