Thursday, November 02, 2006

I should have invented Wikipedia instead of the Daily Remark. I can't stand myself sometimes.

I have to pick my uncle up at the airport tonight. There is nothing worse. I asked my mom if I could pay for his cab instead and she said no. My uncle reads the Daily Remark so I am hoping he is reading this now thinking it is ridiculous for me to pick him up.

Did you know that Mother Teresa wore glittery shoes?

Was the Star Spangled Banner original written as a song, poem or story? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was three… Jimmy Carter, Woodrow Wilson and Theodore Roosevelt.

Please remember that the Daily Remark list got all messed up and no one will remember that and I am sure to be fired so please get some friends and strangers and enemies to sign up for the Daily Remark. New people to sign up get 100 Moosejaw point and together, we can make the world a worse place.

Have a decent Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?