Saturday, November 04, 2006

Dear The Girl,

The cupcakes you made are the best thing I have ever eaten in my life. They are so good you don't even need to have them with vanilla ice cream. I think they taste better when they've been in the fridge for a bit. When I'm dying can you please make the cupcakes and bring them to me? Please refrigerate them for about a half day before serving and please bring some vanilla ice cream in case the next batch isn't as good. If you've broken up with me please don't feel like you have to do it just because I'm about to die.

What American League Baseball team had its name changed most recently? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today's auto-reply will include four quotes form people who live the state that is home to the answer. This is an auto-reply to really get excited about. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.comfor the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was beekeeper.

Have an incredible Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?