Sunday, November 05, 2006


Andrew Largeman: You're a COP, Kenny?
Kenny: Yeah, I know!
Andrew Largeman: ...Why?
Kenny: I don't know, man. Had nothing better to do.
Kenny: People really listen to you, you know? I mean...
[suddenly pulls out gun]
Kenny: they HAVE to!
Kenny: Plus, the benefits are great, you know? If I get shot on the job, I'm like... *MMM*... rich!


-Garden State

Dead Poets Society took place at what prep school? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three Robin William quotes. I imagine someone out there is reading this and saying something like ‘hooray.’ Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was the Anaheim Angels. They used to be the California Angels.

Have the most amazing Sunday in the history of all Sundays.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?