Thursday, October 05, 2006

We have a big poker tournament going on at Moosejaw. I squeaked by to get to the second round yesterday by pulling out a king on the river to end up with a pair of kings to beat two queens. I haven't been luckier since Spring Break sophomore year in the Bahamas. I have no idea what that even means.

Please note the mean lawyer made me add the fact that it is not a poker tournament for money. No one likes to be edited. Actually, they said that Grimace didn't mind having his work edited in the early days.

Before you place your next order please be sure to check the promotions page because there is lots of free stuff you may be able to get that you might now know about. Please tell everyone. Or, don't do any of that.

Which came first, the notion of Communism or Marx and Engel's Communist Manifesto? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was one. The first George Bush.

Have an okay Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?