Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Someone emailed me yesterday saying they were from Details magazine and wanted to do a story about Moosejaw and the Daily Remark. He said he would only do the story if he could interview The Girl. I didn't actually agree to that stipulation but I got super excited about the story and answered about six questions only to find out it was a trick. This is the second time it has happened. The first time someone pretended to be calling from Rolling Stone. I enjoy the prank and hope it keeps happening. No I don't. Yes I do. No I don't.

We just added a page to Moosejaw and theJaw that shows new Moosejaw stuff. I couldn't think of a better word than stuff. Please check it out when you're bored. Click here for the Moosejaw page. Click on the number 7,891 for theJaw page. The products are the same on both pages but the pics are different.

What college's basketball team was the last men's team to win the NCAA tourney in consecutive years? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Kelly Clarkson.

Have an okay Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?