Tuesday, October 03, 2006

If you're waiting in line at security at the airport and you are thinking of things to do after you put your blackberry in the grey box thing I recommend looking for pretty girls in line. You can also look for handsome boys.

One more important note for traveling... please prepare your hair for that machine that fires the air at you in the security line. For example, realizing my hair was going to get brushed back a bit I should have pushed my hair about a centimeter more forward than usual. Please try to use the metric system when doing the calculation before your next trip.

Soft soap and lima beans for everyone.

How many of the AFI's Top Ten greatest comedies ever came out in the past twenty years? This is an easy one to cheat on probably. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was California.

Have an amazing Tuesday. For real.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?