Wednesday, October 25, 2006

If you didn't read yesterday’s remark please do so before reading today's remark. Or don't but you'll be confused. Actually, you're probably better off being confused.

My lunch yesterday could not have started off better. It was really a breakfast, lunch, snack combination that began with some honey graham cereal thing and an apple. However, everything went way downhill when the main dish was served. The presentation was outstanding but it was some sort of rice, meat, goulash, stew-looking mixture that I had to send back to the kitchen. I felt bad about it and spent the rest of the day starving.

Here are some comments from the chef… I texted Trapper to see if he would like a lovely stew with rice, meat, and veggies. Simple enough, not a lot of spice, no butter, trimmed of all fat...to me, it was perfect. Trapper never texted me back, so I decided that is what he was getting. Adventurous, yes, but I was willing to risk it. I presented the meal with real silverware and in a container that resembled a trough. He looked at me with an open mouth, yelled, "I can't eat that" for all to hear, and stormed off. Enough said.

Today's question comes from Murf and it is not as tough as TJ's question yesterday. I mean that as a compliment to TJ and Murf. I choose to take just about everything as a compliment. Here we go. There are only two days in every year on which there are no professional sports games in the four major sports. Same two days every year. What are the two days? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Lewis "Moses" Rose.

Tough Tigers loss last night. They'll win tonight.

Please have an incredible rest of Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?