Thursday, October 26, 2006

If you didn't read Tuesday’s remark this will make no sense…

The lunch that was brought in for me for my poker win yesterday was outstanding. I had an entire grocery bag which included two bags of pretzels, peppermint patties, a carton of animal crackers, two turkey sandwiches, a bag of carrots, two cokes and two Gatorades.

Here is a comment from the chef… Since Trapper is such a pickey eater, I wanted to make sure I covered all the bases. He gets a little cranky if he doesn't eat enough. So, I went ahead and put together a medley of everything from the list provided. It took me 2 hours to find the kind of turkey that isn't slimey. I got up at 4:15 a.m. to make the sandwiches, cool the drinks, freeze the peppermint patties, and make sure the carrots were not wet. To transport the meal to work, I buckled it in my front seat. When I beat Trapper in the next round of cards I am ordering lobster.

Today's question comes from Skip. Skip was the first person to have a whipple procedure with no anesthetic thus today's question. What organ does a whipple procedure deal with? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was the day before and the day after the Major League Baseball All-Star Game.

Have the greatest Thursday since the last Thursday in August.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?