Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I went to the Tiger game Saturday instead of the Michigan-Michigan State game because the Tiger game Friday night was so great that I had to go on Saturday. Both Tiger games were among the best sporting events I've ever been to. I am only telling everyone this because so many people emailed about it yesterday and because no one likes me and because I have so many problems and insecurities that I need to find every opportunity possible to announce something good about myself. I am seeing my analyst tonight. I did get a ticket for the Tiger game Friday night. See what I mean.

We have the best contest ever on the site this month. Really. Please check it out when you're bored. Or don't.

What's the only Saturday Night Live spin-off movie to date to gross over $100 million? They said a spin-off includes exact characters from the show. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Rounders. The stars were Matt Damon and Edward Norton.

Have a decent Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?