Monday, October 02, 2006

I went to the Florida-Alabama game in Gainesville on Saturday. The person next to me was touching me so much I couldn't stand it. It was ruining the game for me. So with about three minutes left in the third quarter I decided to take my shirt off. The thought was that no one would want to touch me half naked. Not only did the touching continue but unbeknownst to me, at the end of the third quarter, everyone in the stadium puts their arm around each other and sings some song. The stranger next to me had no problem at all grabbing my bare shoulders and singing with me. At that point I could do nothing but laugh.

I feel like a normal person today for some reason.

Unbeknownst.

According to US News and World Report, only one US state is home to two of the top ten hospitals in the US. What is the state? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Herbert Hoover.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?