Thursday, October 19, 2006

I met the garbage men for the first time yesterday. I feel sort of bad that I had never met them before. Do you know your garbage men? Please don't answer that. Here's a play about our first meeting.

Me: Hey. Can you take the entire garbage cans?
Garbage Man: Yeah. You moving?
Me: No. I'm going to get new garbage cans.
Garbage Man: Can you get the big cans with the big handles.
Me: Definitely.
Garbage Man: But, don't get them too big because the city has codes and we won't be able to take them.
Me: Got it. I'll make sure we have the best garbage cans in the world.
Garbage Man: Thanks man.
Me: I just made some strawberry shortcake. Do you want some?


Please note I made up that part about the strawberry shortcake and I am laughing so hard about it right now that I am in near tears. See you in the asylum.

A volleyball from what movie was sold at an auction for over $18,000? I am out of town so today is a very special Thursday auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today's auto-reply will include three quotes from the person who starred in the movie that is the answer to the question. That was slightly confusing. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was Duke in 1991 and 1992.

Have an okay Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?