Friday, October 13, 2006

I got a definite second glance from a girl at Starbucks last night. It was so surprising that when I got home I checked the mirror to see if I looked especially good. I did look pretty good. I think it was the fact that I was wearing my glasses and a hat and you could barely see me.

Two guest Daily Remarks today. Here we go.

This one is from Cams…
I tried celery today and I wanted to let you know. I don't like it but I am going to keep eating it because (a) it's covered in peanut butter and (b) I am a nutrition major and I think I should like celery. Please include that in your daily remark tomorrow. Or don't. I just figure everyone should know that I hate celery. Love cams

This one is from an anonymous emailer…
What has happened to your mojo??

According to my people, the first railroad station in the US was in what city? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Nolan Ryan.

Have an incredible Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?