Monday, October 09, 2006

Here's a play from my house from yesterday.

The Girl: I don't think you should do movies quotes anymore. They're not funny.
Me: Like when.
The Girl: Today. Who cares about Kenny Rogers?
Me: Kenny Rogers is a pitcher for the Tigers not Kenny Rogers The Gambler Kenny Rogers.
The Girl: Oh. Well no one cares that you care about that and my sister said the same thing.
Me: Please tell your sister she is clueless. This is about me. It's a Mary Antoinette thing and I predict I go down the same way. Love you so much though, sorry for saying Mary Antoinette and please don't break up with me.

The costars of what movie played in the 1998 World Series of Poker? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Pete Rose.

Have a good Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?