Friday, October 06, 2006

Amazing Tigers win yesterday.

I am concerned Michigan is going to overlook Michigan State this weekend. I was going to say very concerned but 'very' is as overused as the exclamation point so I am banning both from my text. Please alert your people. Michigan State is getting 16 points in Vegas. Last year the game went to overtime. I am not a bettor but if I was I'd take the points. Betting is illegal. So is stealing and not adding fabric softener when doing the wash.

Was Dracula really a Count? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Communism. Marx joined the Communist League in 1847. The Communist Manifesto was published in 1848.

Have the greatest Friday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?