Tuesday, September 19, 2006

We have a couple new sections on the site for you to check out when you're bored.

JK in the Joint
Softcore Phonographic
Lola Von Flix Flicks
The Professor's Lingo

I have a kink in my neck that is so bad I can't move. I am bringing my chair that swivels everywhere I go jic. Derek Jeter has his head on a swivel at short. He is great. I am most concerned that I'll have trouble taking the garbage out tonight. I've already called the city to see if they have any kind of garbage day assistant program or interns.

What is the most populous country in Africa? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was the Schotz Brewery.

Have a decent Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?