Thursday, September 14, 2006

Two days until Michigan-Notre Dame. Here's the problem... The game starts at 3:30 and I have to go to a wedding at 7.

Dear The Girl,

Here is my proposal. If the game is close I get to watch the game and miss the ceremony. This can certainly be considered my birthday present and you can still be mad at me about it. In addition, I will not watch any NFL games on Sunday, I will pretend to be a cashew on Monday and I will do something nice for you on Tuesday. If this is agreeable please print this out and sign below.

_________________________
The Girl

According to the Helena Daily Remark Club, the creature which is in most abundance in the world is the __________________. Please fill in the blank. They said that everyone loves a fill in the blank. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was the Cleveland Indians. Bill Wambsganss did it in 1920.

Have the finest Thursday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?