Saturday, September 02, 2006

Today is a guest Daily Remark day. The following comes from Anne and if it makes no sense please check the Daily Remark from Tuesday. I prefer to spend most of my time confused so if you don't remember the Daily Remark from Tuesday and the following makes no sense you might want to try just going with the confusion thing for the day.

Hey Trapper- Three things:
1. I teach 6th grade, and I had my kids Google the price of a stamp in 1931, and they came up with three cents. Let's blame my incorrect answer on the 11 year olds.
2. I am dating a man who is running for the State House of Representatives, so I will talk to him about the thank you notes.
3. I sent out Christmas cards via e-mail last year and got in trouble. It didn't go over well with the people. I don't care. I will do it that way again this year.


According to my people, what is the only planet not named after a Greek or Roman god or goddess? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today's auto-reply will include a list of numbers and three quotes by people who may have once see a cat. I know...riveting. Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was To Be Able To Read Minds.

Have the best Saturday of your life.

Go Blue.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?