Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Some important notes.

My birthday celebration lasts the entire week. Please check the home page again in case you forgot about it.

The Moosejaw Forum, appropriately named Earl J. Earl's Forum, was named the best thing to happen to the internet since falling in love. Please skip the most important thing you have to do today to check it out and participate. Or don't.

I think I ate an entire box of Lucky Charms last night.

I worked as a dishwasher one summer. Halfway through the summer I realized I had never once put soap in the dishwasher. That's a true story. Please don't tell anyone.

Have you checked out the Forum yet?

Which Beatle joined the group last? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.Yesterday's answer was Michael.

Have a decent Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?