Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My neck got no better yesterday so I drove all the garbage from the side of the house to the street. It was definitely more difficult to get the garbage on top of my car and drive it than just taking the garbage to the street normal style but that just didn't seem like the right thing to do.

My birthday is next week. I don't like chocolate or anthrax and I don't really care about a card.

The Homer, Alaska Daily Remark Club asked me to post the following movie quote. For some reason they specifically requested a Wednesday posting. I'm sort of hoping it's a Marshall Applewhite thing and I finally make it to CNN.

This is not an occult science. This is not one of those crazy systems of divination and astrology. That stuff's hooey, and you've got to have a screw loose to go in for that sort of thing. Our beliefs are fairly commonplace and simple to understand. Humankind is simply materialized color operating on the 49th vibration. You would make that conclusion walking down the street or going to the store.
-Terry Bohner, A Mighty Wind

What National League team has won the most World Series? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Nigeria.

Have an amazing Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?