Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Last month I was fairly certain we couldn't possibly come up with a better contest but we have. Really, that just felt like the right thing to say. Regardless, please check out the Moosejaw Contest this month and next time you have an apple consider whipping a slice at a friend.

According to my people what animal's fingerprints are virtually indistinguishable from human fingerprints? I am a human. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was six. The six were:

Representative Limitations
The Anti-Title Amendment
The Slavery Amendment
The Child Labor Amendment
The Equal Rights Amendment
DC Voting Rights Amendment

Have the best Tuesday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?