Sunday, September 03, 2006

I've always been kind of a pacifist. When I was a kid, my father told me, "Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it." I don't know what kind of soldier I'm gonna make, but I want you guys to know that if we ever get into really heavy combat... I'll be right behind you guys. Every step of the way.
-Russell Ziskey, Stripes

Excluding Roger Clemons, what active major league pitcher has the most wins? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today's auto-reply will include two quotes by athletes and one quote about a phone. This is one of those auto-replies you tell your friends about. Please email Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was Earth.

Have the greatest Sunday in history.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?