Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I went to the zoo yesterday for the first time since I was three years old. The Girl and I took The Girl's sister's kid. He's a boy. A baby boy. If we saw 100 different animals at the zoo I would guess that 97 didn't move and I am pretty sure they were dead. The other three were probably robots. I feel much better about not having to feel bad about the animals being all locked up instead of roaming free now.

Please check out the Moosejaw as well as theJaw home pages when you're bored. They are in my top six thousand home pages ever.

Who was inducted into the US Aviation Hall of Fame first...Amelia Earhart or Neil Armstrong? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was France and Spain.

In case you didn't know...new subscribers get 100 Moosejaw points for signing up for the Daily Remark. So, please tell everyone you know to sign up. I am going to copy and paste this everyday until there are seven million subscribers. Sorry about it. Sort of.

Have a decent Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?