Saturday, September 23, 2006

I went to dinner with a bunch of friends last night. One of the friend's girlfriends gave everyone a little silver good luck acorn. Needless to say it was the best part of the night and I am already feeling the luck. You might wonder what you say when someone gives you a good luck acorn and is serious about it. She asked me not to talk about it in the Daily Remark but I told her I wouldn't be able to help myself.

Michigan plays Wisconsin today. It would be a typical Michigan loss after a big win but I think this year's team is different and Michigan will win by more than twenty. Please note that I don't believe in jinxing things unless I'm on the craps table. I only believe in the acorn.

Who beat Andre Agassi in his last match on tour? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today's auto-reply will include a list of tennis players I have seen in person as well as a list of tennis players I have not seen in person. Please email Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was Ethiopia.

Have the most amazing Saturday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?