Thursday, September 07, 2006

I stopped by a lemonade stand yesterday. I didn't want any lemonade but I felt it was my duty as a human to patronize the kids. First, I rolled down my window and asked if they deliver to the car. The moms didn't seem to like that. The girl who seemed to be in charge said yes and came to the car to collect my quarter. I gave a dollar and explained it was a tip for their fine work. Then, a boy, who seemed to be one of the wait staff delivered the lemonade to the car. I told the boy to make sure the girl didn't keep the entire tip for herself. The boy went back to the girl for some cash money and a small fight seemed to have broken out and I am certain the mom's were taking down my license plate and I am now on some terrorist watch list. Meanwhile, the lemonade was filled up no more than halfway and it was watered down and tasted awful. Just goes to show you.

In Greek mythology, what was Zeus' dad's name? Great news...today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today's auto-reply will include three quotes from dogs. I know...riveting. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was Carl Yastrzemski in 1967.

Have the best Thursday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?