Saturday, September 09, 2006

I love when the rugs in the bathroom are freshly washed. So, I have a horrible new habit of washing them about every other day right now. That will probably turn into washing them every day sometime soon. I also try to walk on the fresh fluffy part of the rug instead of the wet, weatered down section when I get out of the shower. I am considering throwing the rugs away entirely. Sorry for talking about getting out of the shower.

Today's question comes from Jenna. I don't know the answer and neither does Jenna but she was hoping that someone else out there knew. So, here we go. "What is an 808? It's in a bunch of songs."

Today is an auto-reply day. You won't get the answer to the question today but the auto-reply will include three quotes from people I have touched. I know...riveting. Please email Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was one...New York City.

Have the best Saturday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments:
I believe it's an area code... 808 happens to be Hawaii's area code. I'd have to listen the the songs to verify, but Ludacris sings about 808 in his song "area codes"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?