Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I love the bottom of an ice cream cone. I'm going to Dairy Queen today and asking if I can buy ten cones. I'm going to cut the cone so that I just have the bottom left and then ask them to fill the bottom up with ice cream. Then I'm going to bring all of it home and keep it in the freezer. I believe I have just developed the best ice cream snack ever. If you're going to steal the idea please at least name it after me.

Garbage day today. It comes again a week from today too.

Today's question comes from John. John recently returned from building the world's tallest sandcastle made entirely of sand. His design was an outlet for a plug. I made that up. What baseball team was responsible for the first unassisted triple play in World Series history? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was the koala bear.

Have an outstanding Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?